FOUR PERSON UTV’S
Our four-person UTV’s (Side X Sides) are the perfect way to explore the trails throughout Colorado with a few passengers. These UTV’s are all newer late models, usually current year releases.
So if you are in the market to enjoy the great outdoors just a little more, get ahold of us and reserve yours today!
What to bring!
- Appropriate Clothing- Although it may be warm when you pick- up your rental, the weather will often get quite cool as you climb in elevation. Layers are recommended.
- Sun Screen- protect your skin! Increase in elevation puts you closer to the sun and you WILL burn faster.
- Sunglasses or Goggles- Colorado trails are dry, dusty and rocky, so eye protection is HIGHLY recommended.
- Wet weather gear- Colorado weather can change without notice, be prepared.
- Appropriate footwear- No crocs, no flops. Well-fitting, durable footwear is recommended(hiking shoes/boots).
- First Aid Kit-Accidents do happen, being prepared for minor medical issues is recommended.
- Food and Water- Having extra food and water is always a great way to make sure that if you get lost or stranded you will be prepared.
Must be at least 16 years of age, 5′ tall and 100 lbs to drive an ATV. We recommend that anyone with a heart condition, chronic back problem or is pregnant to consult your physician before touring. Required attire: No open toed shoes, dresses or skirts.
Deposits must be done on a credit card by a person 21 or older. Credit card holder must be the rental contract signer.
*Sales Tax not Included
• Class 2 hitch required •
• Please call at least 1 hour prior to returning all equipment •